70 Years of Jersey Pottery Competition
Help us to celebrate 70 years of Jersey Pottery and be in with the chance of winning £500/$600 to spend at jerseypottery.com. We’re inviting you to post a photograph of your favourite Jersey Pottery piece, whether it’s old or new, on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using #JerseyPottery70Years. Read the full competition terms and conditions below.
Established in 1946, Jersey Pottery has grown to become a renowned designer and manufacturer supplying ceramics and giftware to over 700 retailers in 30 countries. Today, the third-generation family owners steer the daily development of the business ensuring it retains its original ethos of outstanding design and quality which has remained popular with its loyal and growing customers for 70 years. Click here to read part one of our history of Jersey Pottery story.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Jersey Pottery’s ‘70 Years of Jersey Pottery’ competition (the Competition) is open to entrants worldwide aged 18 years and over.
2. Employees of Jersey Pottery, their immediate family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
3. The Competition will run from 08:00 (GMT) on Tuesday 1st November to 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 20th November 2016 (inclusive). After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. To enter the Competition, entrants must post a photograph of their favourite Jersey Pottery piece via their chosen social media platform:
a) Facebook – entrants must ‘like’ the Jersey Pottery Facebook page then either post their entry on a competition announcement post, or as a public post on their own Facebook timeline using the hashtag #JerseyPottery70Years.
b) Instagram – entrants must ‘follow’ Jersey Pottery on Instagram then post their entry using the hashtag #JerseyPottery70Years.
c) Twitter – entrants must ‘follow’ Jersey Pottery on Twitter then post their entry using the hashtag #JerseyPottery70Years.
d) Entrants may enter the Competition as many times as they like by posting multiple photographs using #JerseyPottery70Years, across all three social media platforms.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Competition.
6. One winner will be chosen from all valid entries by a panel of Jersey Pottery Head Office employees.
7. The winner will be contacted and subsequently announced on Wednesday 23rd November 2016.
8. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
9. The prize will be a gift code with a value of £500 ($600 in the US) which can be redeemed at www.jerseypottery.com only on full-priced items. It cannot be used on sale items or used in conjunction with any discount codes. It cannot be used in any retail shops which sell Jersey Pottery. There is no cash alternative. Standard shipping charges apply.
10. Jersey Pottery reserves the right to cancel the award of the prize in the event of the non-compliance by any winner with these Terms and Conditions.
11. Jersey Pottery reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
12. Entry is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
13. Promoter: Jersey Pottery Ltd, 8 Beresford Street, St. Helier, Jersey, JE1 5JP.